This policy was created for, and by, Eurocol Tape AB’s (etab’s) processing of personal data.
etab is the responsible manager of the personal data.
Any information that directly, or indirectly, can be connected to a living physical person is considered personal data according to the Personal Data Act.
Purpose and objective
etab should assure that customers, partners and internal resources’ personal data is processed in accordance of the objective of the process.
This policy and related documents covers the regulations, processes and routines that concerns all processing of personal data within the organisation, either structured or unstructured.
The handling of personal data should be regulated in agreements.
The personal data assistant should be nominated, and tasked, with the coordination and supervision of the processing of personal data.
etab’s processing of personal data should fulfil the requirements of current laws, regulations and instructions.
etab’s treatment of personal data covers:
– Planning and agreeing the processing of personal data
– Inform about the purpose of the processing of personal data
– Gather consent for the keeping and processing of personal data
– Analyse, create risk analysis and classifications of personal data to decide method and level of processing of such.
– Educate staff in the correct processing and classification of personal data, so they can actively participate, develop and improve the processing of personal data.
– Monitor, follow up, analyse and quality assure the processing of personal data so that, over time, the purpose of the processing is fulfilled.